Important Due Dates
1. Big Business DBE - A:1/18, B:1/29
2. Spanish-American War Rdg & Qs - A:1/20, B:1/23
3. Imperialism Reading & Notes - A:1/24, B:1/25
4. Mexican Revolution Rdg & Notes - A:1/26, B:1/27
5. Bumper Sticker - A:1/30, B:1/31
6. Ch. 19 Reading Quiz - A:2/1, B:2/2
7. Unit 8 Test - A:2/3, B:2/6
AP Test Registration Information
Registration for AP exams will begin on Tuesday, January 17 at 7:00 am and end on Wednesday, March 1 at 6:00 pm. Students will register online at TotalRegistration.net.
For the 2016-2017 school year, the district has agreed to pay for the cost of the AP US History exam for students enrolled in the IB History of the Americas course IF students attend three hours of organized review sessions provided by Mrs. Kime or by the district. Further information regarding the review sessions will be provided to students in class.
If you will be taking ANY IB exams IN ADDITION TO ANY AP exams, it is imperative that students fill out the appropriate information regarding the IB exams on the Total Registration site so that any potential conflicts between IB and AP testing dates and times can be identified.